UAE's Trusted Commercial Law Firm with 20 years of experience.
We in Mohammad Alsaadi Advocates Legal Consultants are specialized in commercial cases governed by the UAE Federal Commercial Transactions Law No. 18 of 1993. This Law governs:
- Commercial obligations and contracts.
- Commercial sales, public auction sales, international sales such as FOB sales, CIF sales, CFR sales and FCA sales.
- Commercial mortgages.
- Public warehouse deposits.
- Securities market.
- Commercial agencies, including contract agency, commission agency, business representation and brokerage.
- Transport agreements, including object transport contracts, people transport contracts, transport commission agency, and air transport.
- Banking: bank deposits, bank transfers, bank loans and current accounts.
- Bank credits: bank loans, bank guarantees, open credit and letters of credit.
- Commercial paper operations: rebate, acceptance credit, collection of commercial papers.
- Securities operations: securities guaranteed borrowing, securities deposit.
- Safe box hiring.
- Corporate bankruptcy.
Mohammad Alsaadi Advocates & Legal Consultants are experts in the Commercial Law.
Why choose Al Saadi for commercial and corporate dealings
As a commercial law specialist in the Dubai, Al Saadi has offered legal aid to businesses of all types and sizes.
Our well-informed and experienced Commercial Lawyers can provide representation services at various UAE courts and during negotiations and also help you in drafting documents.
Our advice: use law firms in all commercial dealings.
Contact us for all your Commercial Law service requirements in Dubai and the rest of the UAE.