We defend you upon proper legal bases.
Mohammad Al Saadi Advocates Legal Consultants is specialized in all types of criminal cases (felonies and misdemeanors). UAE criminal law is called Federal Penal Law No. (3) of 1987. Litigation consists of three degrees: first instance, appeal and cassation. Penalty is a punishment to be imposed for causing certain damage and it is a means to prevent crimes. Thus, Penal Law is a key pillar to ensure stability and security; and to maintain order in the society, by protecting the people and their interests, properties and funds. UAE Federal Penal Law divides crimes as follows:
- State Security-related Crimes: this type of crimes includes the ones related to internal and external security of the State, counterfeiting of currencies and forgery.
- Public Employees-related Crimes: this type of crimes includes bribery and arrogation of positions and capacities.
- Crimes against Justice: this type of crimes includes false oath, testimony and accusation.
- Public Danger–related Crimes: this type of crimes includes assaulting the public means of transportation and public utilities.
- Beliefs and Rituals-related Crimes: this type of crimes includes the crimes related to religions.
- Family-related Crimes: this type includes kidnapping babies, abstaining from giving a kid to the relevant custodian and abstaining from paying the maintenance despite having the ability to do so.
- Crimes against People: this type of crimes includes murder, injury, kidnapping, threatening and committing crimes affecting honor and reputation (insult and defamation).
- Funds-related Crimes: this type of crimes includes theft, breach of trust, fraud and deception in commercial transactions.
Our advice: Any victim of a crime having the right to, whether in his/her capacity as a victim or accused, to, before taking any actions at police stations, recourse to advocates for obtaining legal advice and assistance as of the date on which the claim is filed for setting the proper legal base in the claim in order to maintain the rights.