Proper legal contract drafting to protect rights.
We in Mohammad Alsaadi Advocates Legal Consultants are specialized in all civil cases, accident compensation and debt collection. This specialty is governed by the UAE Federal Civil Transactions Law No. 5 of 1985. These include, but not limited to:
- Ownership contracts, such as sale agreements, exchange agreements, grant agreements, partnership agreements and loan agreements.
- Usufruct contracts, such as lease agreements and borrowing agreements.
- Employment contracts, such as contracting agreements, employment agreements, agency agreements, deposit agreements and guardianship agreements.
- Aleatory contracts, such as insurance agreements.
- Personal insurance contracts, such as guarantees and assignments.
- Proprietorship, common property and family property.
- Apartment ownership, owner associations for floors and apartments.
- Inheritance, estate liquidation, estate debts and wells.
- Mortgage and lien.
And we are specialized in the Labour Law and labour disputes arising between employers and employees. The UAE Federal Labour Law No. 8 of 1980 regulates the employees’ entitlements, duties, salaries, working hours, leaves, disciplinary rules, occupational injuries compensation and employment contracts. Our Law Firm provides legal services as to all labour claims and prepares contracts and bylaws related to the corporate work system.
Our Advice: get your contracts documented & You shall have a legal advice as to all the employment-related matters.
Contact us for all your Civil Law service requirements in Dubai and the rest of the UAE.